Alliance Housing is a proud member of Hands on Twin Cities which helps match and coordinate individual and corporate volunteers to our work: http://www.handsontwincities.org/. Volunteer opportunities are limited due to Alliance ‘s relatively small staff and ability to manage a meaningful experience that provides value to Alliance’s work and the volunteer. Potential volunteer opportunities have included:
- Spring or fall yard maintenance – raking, landscaping, weeding landscape, picking up trash.
- Adopt a property and implement landscaping improvements.
- Event assistance.
- Organize a drive to collect and donate cleaning supplies, bed linens or personal hygiene supplies.
- Joining Alliance’s Board of Directors or one of its working committees.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please call or email Jessie Hendel at 612-879-7633 or email@example.com. Our volunteer opportunities are also posted on the Hands on Twin Cities website: http://www.handsontwincities.org
We welcome your contribution, of any size, in any of the following ways:
Alliance is able to build and manage quality housing for people with very low incomes or who need a 2nd chance. Through providing a financial gift of any size you will help:
- Keep tenant rents 15-30% below market while still balancing the property management budget.
- Fund flexible and relational property management staff to help tenants live independently and remain stably housed.
- Develop new housing for adults and families left out of the current housing market.
On-line donations can be made by clicking the button below:
Alliance Housing Inc.
2309 Nicollet Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404
By donation of stock to our Vanguard brokerage account
Please call Jessie Hendel at 612-879-7633 to obtain relevant information.
Making a gift through your Donor Advised Fund
This widget makes it easy to connect your DAF giving to Alliance Housing.
Become a Good Neighbor Circle donor
Good Neighbor Circle donors make generous, unrestricted contributions of $1,000 or more each fiscal year. Donors are recognized at events and receive special “insider” communication.
Making a legacy gift
Alliance welcomes planned gift commitments through a bequest, charitable giving plan, memorial or tribute, beneficiary of retirement account or other option. We would be pleased to support you and your attorney, accountant or financial advisor in this process. Donors are recognized at events and receive special “insider” communication.
We’d be happy to work with you to make arrangements of any other method. Please call or email Jessie Hendel at 612-879-7633 or firstname.lastname@example.org
“Round-up” charges on a credit or debit card
Alliance Housing is listed as one of the charities you can donate your change to on a monthly basis when you round up purchases to the nearest dollar amount. For example, a charge of 29.95, is rounded to $30 and Alliance receives a nickel. Sign up today:
Donation of goods & services
Alliance Housing is sometimes able to make use of donations of goods and services. Here are some of the items we can put to good use.
- Gently used furniture – preferably not upholstered. Kitchen or dining room tables and chairs, dressers, beds, night stands and lamps are needed. We use these to furnish our tenant rooms.
- “Gently used” maintenance equipment or tools.
We are happy to discuss other donation items or contribution of special expertise or talents with you. Please call or email Jessie Hendel at 612-879-7633 or email@example.com
Follow us on Social Media!
Save the date.
Alliance Housing’s board of directors is pleased to announce our annual fundraising breakfast will be held on September 29th, 2022 at 7:30 am at the Town & County Club. We look forward to sharing stories of our mission impact and raising funds to ensure everyone has access to stable housing. For information on being part of sponsoring this event contact firstname.lastname@example.org.